Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Business "Self-Portrait" in VStream E-Zine

My one-page business "self-portrait" is in the brand-new Spring/Summer 2012 issue of VStream, Vegan Mainstream's e-zine. This 69-page online magazine is chock full of articles, recipes and more to feed both your mind and your appetite.

My profile focuses on the intersection of personal and professional passions – in this case, writing and kindness to animals. It also explores the experiential similarities between starting a business and going vegan, and how each of them changed me. 

Read my profile to get a taste for what's in the e-zine, then 

Download the full issue for just $2.99 

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete